Kickboxing is a high-energy workout combined with pump music to help motivate you whilst boxing it out! It is a great way to change-up your workout and try something new.
Here are 8 benefits of taking a kick boxing class and why you should put it on your new workout list!
- Muscle Toning : Kickboxing tones your upper and lower body, through the various punching and kicking of a punching bag. You will feel remarkably stronger each time you attend a class
- Increased Flexibility: Before starting a class you will stretch for about 15 minutes to prepare your body to move. Kicking during the class will build flexibility too.
- Better Circulation: Kickboxing gets your heart rate going and therefore increases the circulation in your body
- Stress Relief: Relieve your stress and anger on a punching bag during a kickboxing class!
- Defend Yourself: Kickboxing is great for general self-defense. You will build self-confidence as you become stronger.
- Increased Heart Rate: An increased heart rate during kickboxing will help burn fat and calories for you to lose weight.
- Improve Balance: As you are kicking on one foot, you will build balance and stability to throw harder kicks as time goes on.
- Improve Coordination: Each set of punches and kicks pushes you to coordinate the motions between your arms and legs to improve overall coordination.
Feeling inspired go out and give a kickboxing class a try!